Thursday, September 17, 2015

What Would I Wear : Sin City











Photo Credits : Mia De Leon
Blazer, Top and Shorts from Forever 21 | Zara Boots | SM Department Store Scarf
Bershka Purse | Retro Super Future Sunglasses


Hi guys! If I were to go to Sin City and have a fun night with friends, this is what I would wear. Since it's going to be a long night, I want my outfit to be comfortable. I added the scarf as an accent to this all white ensemble and I'm wearing my all time favorite boots from Zara for extra height. Seriously guys, they're so comfy. I can even run in those shoes! And of course, don't forget to bring your sunglasses if you're planning to party until morning.

If you guys are planning to go to Vegas and don't know where to stay, you can visit their website here. Vegas.com has the best deals on Las Vegas hotels of every type to help you find the perfect room that will fit your budget.

What would you wear to Vegas? Post your outfits on Twitter with the #UltimateVegasOutfit. I would love to see them!

Much love,
C

1 comment: