Monday, April 2, 2012

Leather + Patent










Thrifted Leather Puffed Jacket, Forever 21 Jeans, Random Accessories and Giordano Sheer T-Shirt

I know the sun is seriously kicking ass right now but I think leather will still play a big role as far as trends are concerned. As we all know if you want to achieve a "bad-ass" look, leather is probably the first thing that you should stock up on in your wardrobe. I'm starting to play with different colors right now specifically with pastel so I think this will be my last all black outfit post for this season.

Oh by the way we are in the process of creating our online store. We will blog about the details on our upcoming posts. In the mean time, you can like our page Shop Siamese Sky for more updates.

Love, Rhai
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment